PREPARATION H® Medicated Wipes for Women
Whether you're experiencing hemorrhoids for the first time or you're a long-time sufferer, PREPARATION H® Medicated Wipes for Women are a must-have for cooling, soothing relief.
They're the first and only women's hemorrhoid wipes infused with chamomile, aloe and refreshing cucumber, plus a soothing medication that cools on contact.
Pregnancy can cause hemorrhoids in 1 out of 3 women, so be ready for the unexpected and put PREPARATION H® Medicated Wipes for Women in your hospital "go" bag to relieve hemorrhoid symptoms following childbirth.
RELIEVES: BURNING, ITCHING
- Designed just for women
- Infused with refreshing cucumber, soothing aloe, vitamin E, shea butter and Chamomile
- Protects the irritated area for effective hemorrhoid relief
- Gentle, everyday cleansing to cool and soothe
Use PREPARATION H® Medicated Wipes for Women to cleanse the affected area by wiping, patting or blotting up to 6 times a day or after each bowel movement. PREPARATION H® Medicated Wipes for Women can be used before applying topical hemorrhoidal treatments such as PREPARATION H® Maximum Strength Pain Relief Cream.
PREPARATION H® Medicated Wipes can also be used for external vaginal care and as a moist compress:
- For external vaginal care — cleanse the area by gently wiping, patting or blotting. Repeat as needed.
- For use as a moist compress — if necessary, first cleanse the area. Fold new wipe to desired size and place in contact with irritated area for a soothing and cooling effect. Leave in place for up to 15 minutes and repeat as needed.
For children under 12 years of age, consult a doctor. Please read the package for product warnings and complete labeling information.
Preparation H® Medicated Wipes for Women
|Witch hazel 20.0%||Astringent|
- helps relieve the local itching and discomfort associated with hemorrhoids
- temporary relief of irritation and burning
- aids in protecting irritated anorectal areas
For external use only
When using this product
- do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor
- do not put this product into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator
Stop use and ask as doctor if
- bleeding occurs
- condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- open the lid on the top of the wipes pouch
- grab the top wipe at the edge of the center fold and pull out of pouch
- close lid after each use to retain moisture
- adults: unfold wipe and cleanse the area by gently wiping, patting or blotting. If necessary, repeat until all matter is removed from the area.
- use up to 6 times daily or after each bowel movement and before applying
topical hemorrhoidal treatments, and then discard
- children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor
- store at 20°-25°C (68-77°F)
- for best results, flush only one or two wipes at a time
aloe barbadensis leaf juice, anhydrous citric acid, capryl/capramidopropyl betaine, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, diazolidinyl urea, dipropylene glycol, DMDM hydantoin, edetate disodium, fragrance, glycerin, methylisothiazolinone, methylparaben, PEG-75 shea butter glycerides, phenoxyethanol, polysorbate 20, propylene glycol, propylparaben, purified water, sodium citrate, vitamin E acetate
Questions or comments?
Call weekdays 9 AM to 5 PM EST at 1-800-99PrepH or 1-800-997-7374
LBL Document Number: LBL-00000498 (Version 2.0)
Please feel free to contact us with your questions and comments in any of the following ways:
Call a customer service representative toll-free at:
1-800-99PrepH or 1-800-997-7374
Monday-Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST.
Write us at:
PCH Product Information
PO Box 1043
Kings Mountain, NC 28086
To ask a question online, click here
Or visit our Product FAQ section to see if we have already provided the
information you are looking for.