Preparation H Medicated Wipes provide effective hemorrhoid relief and soothe as they clean. Preparation H Medicated Wipes can be used for gentle, everyday cleansing to reduce irritation back there. Keeping the area clean also reduces skin damage. Use before Preparation H Gel, Ointment, Cream or Suppositories for better relief.
And for women—Try specially-formulated Preparation H Medicated Wipes for Women. They’re the first and only women’s hemorrhoid wipes infused with chamomile, aloe and refreshing cucumber, plus a soothing medication that cools on contact. Learn more.
RELIEVES: Burning, Itching
*HSA/FSA Plan details may vary. Save your receipts and check with your benefits or health provider for eligibility.
- Gentle, everyday cleansing to reduce irritation
- Flushable, biodegradable, & septic safe
- Cools, soothes and comforts
- Soothes by reducing irritation
- Before Preparation H Ointment, Soothing Relief Anti-Itch Cream, Cooling Gel, or Suppositories, Preparation H Medicated Wipes can be used.
- 192 ct
- 180 ct
- 96 ct
- 48 ct
Use PREPARATION H Medicated Wipes to cleanse the affected area by wiping, patting or blotting up to 6 times a day or after each bowel movement. PREPARATION H Medicated Wipes can be used before applying topical hemorrhoidal treatments such as PREPARATION H Multi-Symptom Pain Relief Cream.
PREPARATION H Medicated Wipes can also be used for external vaginal care and as a moist compress:
- For external vaginal care—cleanse the area by gently wiping, patting or blotting. Repeat as needed.
- For use as a moist compress—if necessary, first cleanse the area. Fold new wipe to desired size and place in contact with irritated area for a soothing and cooling effect. Leave in place for up to 15 minutes and repeat as needed.
For children under 12 years of age, consult a doctor. Please read the package for product warnings and complete labeling information.