PREPARATION H® Medicated Wipes
PREPARATION H® Medicated Wipes
PREPARATION H® Medicated Wipes provide effective hemorrhoid relief. They are convenient to use and soothe as they clean.
And for women — Try specially-formulated PREPARATION H® Medicated Wipes for Women. They're the first and only women's hemorrhoid wipes infused with chamomile, aloe and refreshing cucumber, plus a soothing medication that cools on contact. Learn more.
PREPARATION H® Medicated Wipes can be used for gentle, everyday cleansing to reduce irritation. Keeping the area clean also reduces skin damage. Use before PREPARATION H® Gel, Ointment, Cream or Suppositories for better relief.
RELIEVES: BURNING, ITCHING
- Gentle, everyday cleansing to reduce irritation
- Flushable and septic safe
- Cools, soothes and comforts
- Soothes by reducing irritation
- Use with ointment to reduce irritation
- 10-count Totables® Irritation Relief Wipes
Use PREPARATION H® Medicated Wipes to cleanse the affected area by wiping, patting or blotting up to 6 times a day or after each bowel movement. PREPARATION H® Medicated Wipes can be used before applying topical hemorrhoidal treatments such as PREPARATION H® Multi-Symptom Pain Relief Cream.
PREPARATION H® Medicated Wipes can also be used for external vaginal care and as a moist compress:
- For external vaginal care—cleanse the area by gently wiping, patting or blotting. Repeat as needed.
- For use as a moist compress—if necessary, first cleanse the area. Fold new wipe to desired size and place in contact with irritated area for a soothing and cooling effect. Leave in place for up to 15 minutes and repeat as needed.
For children under 12 years of age, consult a doctor. Please read the package for product warnings and complete labeling information.
Preparation H® Medicated Wipes
|Witch hazel 50.0%||Astringent|
- helps relieve the local itching and discomfort associated with hemorrhoids
- temporary relief of irritation and burning
- aids in protecting irritated anorectal areas
For external use only
When using this product
- do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor
- do not put this product into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- bleeding occurs
- condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- open the lid on the top of the wipes pouch
- peel back wipes seal, remove completely and discard
- grab the top wipe at the edge of the center fold and pull out of pouch
- close lid after each use to retain moisture
- adults: unfold wipe and cleanse the area by gently wiping, patting or blotting. If necessary, repeat until all matter is removed from the area.
- use up to 6 times daily or after each bowel movement and before applying topical hemorrhoidal treatments, and then discard
- children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor
- store at 20°-25°C (68-77°F)
- for best results, flush only one or two wipes at a time
aloe barbadensis leaf juice, anhydrous citric acid, capryl/capramidopropyl betaine, diazolidinyl urea, glycerin, methylparaben, propylene glycol, propylparaben, purified water, sodium citrate
Questions or comments?
Call weekdays 9 AM to 5 PM EST at 1-800-99PrepH or 1-800-997-7374.
LBL Document Number: LBL-00000118 (Version 14.0)