PREPARATION H® Totables®
Get relief-to-go with PREPARATION H® Totables®. They come in a discreet, convenient travel size—so you can easily treat and relieve your hemorrhoid symptoms away from home.
RELIEVES: BURNING, ITCHING
- Cools, soothes and comforts
- Portable pack of wipes
- Gentle, everyday cleansing to reduce hemorrhoidal irritation
- Flushable and septic safe
- Use with ointment to reduce irritation
Wipes—10 individually wrapped, flushable wipes.
Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
For children under 12 years of age, consult a doctor. Please read the package for product warnings and complete labeling information.
Preparation H® Totables® Irritation Relief Wipes
|Witch hazel 50.0%||Astringent|
- helps relieve the local itching and discomfort associated with hemorrhoids
- temporary relief of irritation and burning
- aids in protecting irritated anorectal areas
For external use only
When using this product
- do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor.
- do not put this product into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- bleeding occurs
- condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults: unfold wipe and cleanse the area by gently wiping, patting or blotting. If necessary, repeat until all matter is removed from the area.
- use up to 6 times daily or after each bowel movement and before applying topical hemorrhoidal treatments, and then discard
- children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor
- store at 20°-25°C (68-77°F)
- for best results, flush only one or two wipes at a time
aloe barbadensis leaf juice, anhydrous citric acid, capryl/capramidopropyl betaine, diazolidinyl urea, glycerin, methylparaben, propylene glycol, propylparaben, purified water, sodium citrate
Questions or comments?
Call weekdays 9 AM to 5 PM EST at 1-800-99PrepH or 1-800-997-7374
LBL Document Number: LBL-00000316 (Version 3.0)