PREPARATION H® Cooling Gel
For rapid cooling relief, choose PREPARATION H® Cooling Gel with vitamin E and aloe. It provides prompt, temporary relief from painful burning, itching and discomfort of hemorrhoids. PREPARATION H® Cooling Gel is non-greasy, non-staining and has no unpleasant scent.
RELIEVES: BURNING, ITCHING, SWELLING, DISCOMFORT
- Fast, cooling relief from painful burning and itching
- Shrinks swollen hemorrhoidal tissue
- Relieves external discomfort
- Clear, non-greasy formula with no unpleasant scent
- 0.9 oz.
- 1.8 oz.
Apply externally to the affected area up to 4 times daily, especially at night, in the morning and after each bowel movement.
For children under 12 years of age, consult a doctor. Please read the package for product warnings and complete labeling information.
Preparation H® Cooling Gel
|Phenylephrine HCl 0.25%||Vasoconstrictor|
|Witch Hazel 50.0%||Astringent|
- helps relieve the local itching and discomfort associated with hemorrhoids
- temporary relief of irritation and burning
- temporarily shrinks hemorrhoidal tissue
- aids in protecting irritated anorectal areas
For external use only
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are presently taking a prescription drug for high blood pressure or depression.
When using this product
- do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor
- do not put this product into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- bleeding occurs
- condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults: when practical, cleanse the affected area by patting or blotting with an appropriate cleansing wipe. Gently dry by patting or blotting with a tissue or a soft cloth before applying gel.
- when first opening the tube, puncture foil seal with top end of cap
- apply externally to the affected area up to 4 times daily, especially at night, in the morning or after each bowel movement
- children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
Store at 20°-25°C (68-77°F).
aloe barbadensis leaf juice, edetate disodium, hydroxyethyl cellulose, methylparaben, polysorbate 80, propylene glycol, propylparaben, purified water, sodium citrate, sulisobenzone, vitamin E acetate
Questions or comments?
LBL Document Number: LBL-00000126 (Version 8.0)
Please feel free to contact us with your questions and comments in any of the following ways:
Call a customer service representative toll-free at:
1-800-99PrepH or 1-800-997-7374
Monday-Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST.
Write us at:
PCH Product Information
PO Box 1043
Kings Mountain, NC 28086
To ask a question online, click here
Or visit our Product FAQ section to see if we have already provided the
information you are looking for.